Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rock Hard Series by Madelynne Ellis


Come Undone by Madelynne Ellis
Rock Hard #1


 Come Undone is the first installment of the Rock Hard series by Madelynne Ellis.  This was a great start to a series.  Who doesn’t love a hot rocker guy?  I love the rock star genre and this book did not disappoint.  I also liked that this was a UK book.  Every now and then I want a fresh take on a book and will grab a UK edition. 

This book did not disappoint.  I was more erotic than I usually read but I was not put off by this.  The romance was kind of slow to start off, but hit the pocket fast and picked up the pace.  There are a lot of characters, maybe a bit too many to start off a series.  But I managed to keep up.  The story line is complex and the characters all have issues, so be prepared.  This is not your average romance.  I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy a mix up from the same old story-line.

 Come Undone was a good book and I cannot wait for more of the Rock Hard series. 

Synopsis:

On stage he’s dynamite. Off stage he rocks her world.

When red-hot, Goth-metal band, Black Halo, split live on stage, fate throws Daniella Fosbrook into the path of sexy vocalist Xane Geist. Initially, Xane’s only looking for a ride home, but Dani tempts him in a way a thousand other women haven’t. Determined to explore their heady chemistry and avoid hashing things out with the band, Xane whisks Dani off to Monaco for a steamy weekend.

There, Dani tries her best to hang onto her heart and some clothing, while Xane soon loses both. However, Xane isn’t being entirely honest about the reason for the band’s demise. When the truth comes out, can Dani accept the facts, or will everything come undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment