Thursday, August 1, 2013

Throw a True Blood Party

Throw a True Blood Party: An Unofficial Guide to Partying with Your Favorite Vamps by Paula Conway

 


I am a huge True Blood fan, I love the show.  I got hooked on the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris years ago and had to watch the HBO series when it started.  To this date, I have not missed an episode.  So this book was right up my alley.  From the tip and party tricks to the coupons this book is worth your while.  You can save huge amounts on merchandise from Etsy to Lucas Candies.  I can’t wait to have my own True Blood party!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind review, Becca. I loved writing it. There are hundreds of dollars worth of deals and offers in there, and most go through September. If anyone is in Manhattan, we have a True Blood screening Sunday at Professor Thom's on 2nd Avenue http://www.professorthoms.com/. I am giving away hundreds of dollars in prizes from vendors in the book during a pub quiz. Starts at 7:30 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I got this book and it is amazing and Lucas is the best chocolate on the planet!

    ReplyDelete