Saturday, August 3, 2013

Meeting Abbi Glines






Last night I was able to meet my favorite author Abbi Glines and her husband Keith.  I was so star struck!  Seriously, it was great experience to finally meet the wonderful person that I have many facebook conversations with.  I have supported Abbi from the first book that I was introduced to The Vincent Boys, and to this day Beau Vincent is one of my all time favorite book crushes.  Being from Alabama and staying true to her roots, writing southern settings and characters, has launched Abbi into world wide success.  I am happy to support a fellow Southern gal from Alabama.  I can only hope for more great books and characters from Abbi Glines.  And yes, Abbi, when I track down Channing Tatum you are more than welcome to come with me (you know he claims Cullman as his hometown and still has family there)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment