Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2






This Weeks Question:

What do you do with your books when you are done reading them? Answer: Good question, if they are e-galley's I remove them from my device. I have a Nook, Kindle Fire, and tablet that I read on. I archive the read books from the Nook, save them on the cloud on the kindle, and delete from the tablet. I recycle my paper backs at this cute little book store in town that will give you half of the retail value of the book on your account and let you purchase books from that account, so basically free books after a few visits. I am so wrapped up in modern technology I can not sit and read a paper back these days but am slowly cutting back on my devices :)

  What do you do with yours....

I would love a follow with GFC or Bloglovin thanks!!!

1 comment: