Saturday, June 15, 2013

Heart of Dixie Writers' Luncheon

 I recently had the pleasure of attending the Heart of Dixie's annual writers' luncheon and I had such a great time that I wanted to give a shout-out to those Southern gals with the Heart of Dixie! There are some incredible writers with the Heart of Dixie chapter, and if you're anywhere in the area next June, make plans to attend this event. In fact, I'm going to try my hardest to be in attendance myself. Here is a link to an article that I wrote for RT Book Reviews covering the event:

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-daily-blog/southern-authors-celebrate-romance-heart-dixie

*As an aside, that's my Mom with J.T. Ellison. She happened to win the book poster. Additionally, I won one of the author baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment