Thursday, May 9, 2013

Maverick Montana Series

Against the Wall by Rebecca Zanetti


This new series Maverick Montana from paranormal writer Rebecca Zanetti will blow readers away. Against the Wall is the lead off of this series and is sure not to disappoint.

Widower Jake Lodge, resident hottie, cowboy, lawyer, and father will go to any lengths to protect his Kooskia roots and the land of his grandfather chief of the Kooskia tribe. So it is a no brainer when he is hired to be lawyer on the case fighting against the big corporation trying to build a new golf resort on Mineral Lake.

Sophia Smith, golf course designer, is sent to small town Montana to pitch her design to the city council for a new golf resort design. When she is actually swept off her feet by cowboy Jake, she becomes smitten until she attends the first of many hearings and sees Jake in the opposite corner. Love lingers in the air in this quaint Montana town.

I love cowboys, and give me a hot cowboy in a pair of chaps and I am ecstatic. I really like this book and think that I will love this series. I really can’t wait until a particular character (Dawn if you are wondering) gets their book. I can not see this series going anywhere by up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment