Friday, April 19, 2013

The Practice Proposal

The Practice Proposal by Tracy March


The Practice Proposal is the first book in the upcoming Suddenly Smitten series by Tracy March. I can honestly say that I loved this book. This bad boy reunites with good girl plot is very interesting and adding a few deceitful schemes in the process was very smart.

Ms. March knocked it out of the park with this baseball themed love story with a twist. I also love the Twitter feeds. I can not wait to read the second book in the series, although I have not idea where she will go with series; but the ideas are endless. Paige may get her happily ever after or the wedding can be planned. My brain is going haywire with the possibilities and I can not wait for book two.

Cole Collins is a professional baseball player who is famous for his plays on and off the field. Liza Sutherland is a franchise daughter who has a history with Cole. All grown up, over her crush and dealing with her fiancĂ©’s death the two meet again. Cole is trying to clean up his act and get a renewal contract and Liza is trying to get over her loss. With deceit, romance and history this relationship will either be a homerun or strike out.

On another note the guy on the cover does not do Cole Collins' character justice by any means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment