Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Risk Worth Taking

A Risk Worth Taking by Victoria James



I discovered a new author to add to my must read list in Victoria James. This contemporary romance from the Entangled Indulgence line was really good. I laughed, I cried, and I felt the true emotion of the story being told. I could not imagine being in Holly’s shoes and coming out the other side like she did. This is a truly inspiring story.

Holly Carrington just got promoted to senior designer at a prominent design firm, when she got a call that her sister and brother-in-law had been killed in a car accident leaving Holly to raise her infant niece, Ella. Holly has returned to her small home town to renovate and sell her grandparent’s Victoria house. She hires contractor, and high school crush, Quinn Manning. Quinn is a divorced contractor who is in charge of Holly’s renovations, and secretly pining for Holly. Renovating a house, having stubborn women, hot men, and chemistry, the next eight weeks will be a lot of fun. Holly really wants a family; can she find it with Ella and Quinn?

No comments:

Post a Comment