Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love Unscripted

Love Unscripted by Tina Reber
Love Unscripted did it for me.  It was not one of these lust at first sight books but, set at a much slower pace.   I didn't skim the chapters or skip to find out what comes next like I do with some books.  It did take a long time to read it and I didn't want to put it down.  Reber does a great job setting up for the next chapter in this series.  The next book will absoutely be on my "must read" list.
Ryan Christensen is a well known actor that is on location in a small Rhode Island beach town.  He literally runs into Taryn Mitchell at her pub.  Sparks fly from the get go but Ryan has a huge fan base and some are stalkerish.  Can Ryan and Taryn have a life outside of the public eye or will they cave due to the spotlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment